la guerre des clans Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook App Doesn 39t Rotate

Répondre au sujet    la guerre des clans Index du Forum » Autres que les clans » Des questions ? Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Facebook App Doesn 39t Rotate
Auteur Message
howelpearl

Jour d'inscription: 02/03/1977
Activité sur le forum: Active

Message Facebook App Doesn 39t Rotate Répondre en citant

Facebook App Doesn 39;t Rotate
> DOWNLOAD

3,000,000 Post Contest. Politics, Religion, Social Issues. United States Copyright Apple Inc. Mac Blog Discussion. –Simon Germain Oct 3 '12 at 13:52 1 Can you try replacing that setViewControllers: line with [self.navigationController pushViewcontroller:self.timeline animated:NO(or YES if you want animation)]; –Simon Germain Oct 3 '12 at 14:04 show 5 more comments 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote Make sure that you're setting the root view controller, as in: self.window.rootViewController = self.navigationController; shareimprove this answer answered Oct 3 '12 at 13:44 Mike M 2,17911233 This worked, but now if it's on a viewController which allows rotating and is rotated into landscape, and then it goes back to a viewController which doesn't allow rotation into landscape, it shows the viewController in landscape. iOS Apps. Community Discussion. Download those and set your target iOS version to 5.0 (or 5.1) and select the correct simulator from the device list. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting. Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. Apple Footer This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. HomeKit, CarPlay, Home & Auto Technology. If you get that, than there's definitely a difference between iOS 5 and iOS 6's way of handling UINavs. Mac OS X Lion (10.7). Older OS X Versions. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook App doesn't rotate on iPhone Simulator Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite I'm wanting to test out my app with the iPhone 5 resolution, so I'm using the simulator. Console Games. Site News. Home Favorites Menu Android Forums Home Android Forums - Error The requested page could not be found. Macintosh Computers. The problem I now face is that despite one of my viewControllers stating this, it still rotates upon any rotation on the iPhone Simulator: - (BOOL)shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation:(UIInterfaceOrientation)interfaceOrientation { return (interfaceOrientation == UIInterfaceOrientationPortrait); } EDIT 3: My phone is running iOS5. Apple TV and Home Theater. Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac. I recommend you use a UINavigationController to push your UIViewControllers onto the display, since UINavigationController passes down the rotation delegate calls and notifications. Switch Stories. Mac Accessories. Community. .. macOS Sierra (10.12). Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. Product Recommendations/Reviews. App Store Business, Legal and Marketing. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged iphone objective-c ios xcode simulator or ask your own question. Desktops. iPod touch Hacks 5a02188284
how to upload pictures to my facebook accounthackear facebook que sirvedownload aplikasi facebook x2-0150$ facebook coupon code freemobile facebook javahow to block someone on facebook who is privatefacebook gurmukhi fontfacebook lost formattingaplikasi facebook nokia 5233 mobile9deleting facebook account and data

Mer 10 Jan - 18:21 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 18:21 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    la guerre des clans Index du Forum » Autres que les clans » Des questions ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation